2013/10/03

Dinner at Fat Boy's Burger @ Publika

So one day, I went to buy some stuff with the girls after class and my phone rang.
Someone called and said, we're gonna have a birthday dinner with MV, will you join us?  And of course I did. Surprisingly Anne was tagged along! This is my first dinner with her I guess HAHAHA.

That wasn't a surprise anymore because I think he found out the cake earlier, so failed lol.  His favourite Tiramisu Mille Crepe from Nadeje.



We had our dinner at Fat Boy's Burger.  Fat Boy's Burger is a Singaporean brand and this is their first branch in Malaysia where it is located at Publika, Solaris Dutamas.



Their burgers are superb, with choices of pork, chicken and also beef.  You can customize you own burger as well, so you can select any ingredients that you want or you don't want onto your burger.  I'm not a burger lover but I would definitely come again , hee :D

I've tried Jamaican Me Hungry, which it has jerk seasones bacon stuffed pork patty topped with sundried tomatoes, chewy bacon, homemade coleslaw and smothered with mayonnaise on sesame bun.  Sorry, I don't have photo for this.  This time I tried Wimpy!


Among the burgers we've tried, I would recommend this!  [ Bolly Wooly ]

Juicy lamb patty, on a bed of lettuce and tomato, smothered with homemade curry remoulade and mango chutney on a honey oat bun

It's so juicy and tasted really nice.

And its always photo session after the eating, right? Tsk tsk.











Selca session 


Just a simple birthday dinner with the gang and I know you like the gifts! xoxo


Location:

Lot 30, Level G2, Publika
No 1, Jalan Dutamas 1,
Solaris Dutamas, 50480 KL
Tel: 03-6206 1352

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails