2010/12/16

Gossip Girl is ♥

Do you know "Gossip Girl"? - The New York Times best seller list.
I heard a lot from my friends before and I was so curious what's so special because some of my friends ADDICTED to it like a drug.The first thought came in my mind was, is it so nice?

I have no idea with myself which I choose to ignore it from the beginning.
Never think to have a try for it.
It sounds bored and lame.
But since I have nothing to do for holiday, I tried it on pps.
Guess what, it's AWESOME!
I watched it the whole day & finished the season 1 within 2 or 3 days only.
Can't stop it because everything was so interesting, I can't get myself to off my lappie and go to bed.
The worst is, I could rather sacrifice my time, sleep late - just for Gossip Girl.

You know you love me, XOXO. Gossip Girl.


The actors are so nice, right?



This story is about the scandalous live of teenager in a Private college.
Seriously, sometimes I can't stand it.
Want to know more?
Try it!

AWESOME story.


Girls like to gossip right? xoxo
Blair Waldorf & Serena Van der Woodsen are the shinning star in this show i guess.
Btw, in season 2, I felt Blair looks alike with Katy Pery sometimes.
Do you feel the same way too?
Blair likes to be the focus of everyone.
Watch Gossip Girl then you'll know.



Come meet the hawtties!
So jealous with their feature, the eyes and nose - The things that Asian like me couldn't own. Sigh
Spot their characteristic!

  • The fair skin
  • The attractive eyes
  • The sexy body
  • The perfect smile
  • And the HAIR

Serena is much more sexy.
She looks so nice with the blonded hair.
You'll see how active & awesome she is in the show.

While Blair is more like a princess style.
Mommy's girl, you know?
Frankly i don't like her attitude in this show because she acts evil.
She has too many ideas to break down a person.
More than how you imagine. LOL


They are so pretty!
♥ ♥ 
I love their fashion style, awwww.







The worst thing is, the management remove Gossip Girl from pps.
Does anyone know what happen?
I can't wait to finish it. Sobs
Its a really nice story.

Check out the hawtties inside!
You'll fall in love with them.
Will try to update more even though am having my holiday :)


♥  ♥  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails