2011/04/29

Love World Love Sloggi

I'm here again dudes! Do you miss me? LOL i know it's a lame joke neway. :P

It's been awhile i didn't sit properly to blog something new here, am so so sorry.Tons of task waiting for me to be done&i accepted jobs too.Have been rush to everywhere i need to go and complete my task.Bloody hell tired :S

As i said,i'm almost staying outdoor all day long,i need something which make me feel fresh all the time and make sure my job is doing good.You know what? I found Sloggi! Oh nana~ What's my name~




Sloggi is now presenting this - Love World Love sloggi, a brand new eco-friendly range where their lingerie is made out of recycled material.*claps* Recycle material? Yesh. :) With the wonders of technology, now you won’t have to compromise comfort and a perfect fit while saving the environment!

 They are available in every size, shape, colour, fabric and fit, so you have no more headache which inner wear to pick if you want to get a Bodycon Dress / Bodycon Skirt. (eg.)




OH MA GAAAAAAAT!! She is so hot babe (melting)


Check out their G-string panties.




And also hipster. They look good, am i right?




Imagine that our nature is getting more pollution nowadays, yet we thinking how to save the earth. And also we hope to get comfort with clothes from top to the bottom. Sloggi did a great job.I bought myself a few inner wears to try and it really fits.I like it cooo muchie.

If you want to get the softest and smooth inner wear, sloggi Everyday would be your choice ever! Faster go and grab your sloggi Everyday collection now. They have plenty of choices.


I love Sloggi wear as it makes me feel comfort and fits no matter whenever and whatever i'm doing. I didn't feel any interrupt while i was busying all day outside.So that i can focus on my job and everything easily :)

Alright, since their material are from recycled. Now i'm gonna show you guys something.Teehee.




Hmmm, as we all know, our earth is crying T.T Why?



It says: Human being bullied me!!! *lol its just illustration okay?*


I'm trying my best to help the environment too.Some example like, using less plastic material stuff, drive less and reuse the things could be recycle.Are you doing the same too?

I was born in the place with full of nature, which might known as kampung for others.But seriously, this is a best place ever for me.I can reach the very fresh air every morning once i step out from my house and the sunshine is so clear.You can even see everyone is riding bicycle to schools, old people jogging around, its so wonderful you know?

I was in a place with lots of pretty paddy field.Behind my house there is a huge mountain while in front of my house there is a big field.Green is so pretty <3

See...
I enjoyed playing around with buddies at the farm.



Who doesn't love nature?But it's getting worst now, our earth is dying.So we must find out some way to save it!


My first step:

Visit to somewhere and gained something today's afternoon.



What's in my hand? It a lunch time box set with a pair of chopstick, spoon and fork.
It's so convenient for us to bring it out and keep in our bag.

How to use it?
We can avoid using plastic spoon or fork whenever we have our meal at any stall or food court, right? Buy one set of this lunch time box, you can bring it all the time with no worries! Well, you can just wipe it with tissue before you use it. That's all, so easy! Again, clean it with tissue after your meal and bring it home then wash it again. Hygiene and also REUSE. :)

It's so easy to save our earth, do it together :)

We should avoid using plastic and nylon from now on. It harm our environment and nature.




There are still lots of choices.
See this cute animal cartoon.



For bunny lovers X.X
So adorable.



And of course won't be less of this, Elmo lovers  like me! <3
This is only lunch box.



So many choices, don't know how to choose actually.
At last, i decided to choose this, simple style for me.


See it's only MYR 5.90, worth right?
Hey guys, get one for yourself and save our earth!




Plenty of choices, see....



And also lunch box :)

With different shape and design.






Mom said she want to get a cartoon lunch box set for herself, how cute is she haha.lol

I want to keep everything nature around my hometown save from pollution and also the earth. Let's start moving, Love World Love Sloggi! <3



Sloggi is my choice! Yeahoo!




Night buddies. Gonna sleep.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for support my dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always loved Sloggi underwear because it fits perfect and stays that way even after many times of washing. Sloggi is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Older posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails