2013/09/29

Bello !

  Surprisingly I've heard from few of them are actually still viewing my blog, thank you so much but I know it's a long time ago since I last updated it.  Was used to be very motivate to blog last time, and I forgot why I stopped blogging all these while.  I'm now coming back again, hopefully I have time for it.

  Currently I am preparing thesis for my third year, yea.. Time flies.
It is a quite interesting project yet tiring.  Exams, assignments, thesis & etc.  Almost spend most of the time on them, like all the time, especially reading journals, gosh I don't really like to figure out that.  It cracks my head out.

  It's been about more than a year since I blogged for the last time, like quite long ago *grin* Life goes on, people changes, everything changed.

Just a lil update to make my blog looks alive lol.
See ya again.

 ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

Older posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails