2010/11/21

Harry Potter 7

Dumped my blog and twitter for few days.
Guess I'm going to continue this situation till my final finish. Haven't complete my revision. fmlfml

Went for movie few days ago.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows : Part 1"

Its nice and didn't disappoint me.  I watched every episode of it since idk from how many year old.  Even collected every VCD of the movie.  Somehow, I heard some of my friends said their books are more interesting, so I'm planning to get them and read it.  :)


Likey likey likey!
I'm so sorry, not in the mood to blog.

Got no idea what to write although I have something to write and suddenly everything gone in my mind.  
Will write something more interesting next time.


Hey, remember this scene? 
This thing was kyute and funny!!! But in this episode the large man didn't appear after that scene. 
 This bike is really 'geng' loh haha.  Somemore can fly in the sky =.=



I think Harry (Daniel) looks better in that spec. LMAO, but in reality he looks kinda smart & handsome.


So, do you guys still remember Dobby?
Some of us think that he is an ugly elf, but his loyalty to Harry can melts everyone's heart, right?
 I felt he is cute, he always do something very stupid and funny although at first in few episode ago he is kinda annoying.  Actually I don't really hope Dobby dead in Hp7.

Readers, if you haven't go for a watch, just go ahead, thumbs up for it.

I will rate it : 4/5 stars*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails