2015/08/11

How do i feel now.

Can't tell how long i've been MIA from this site..  I chose to lay on bed playing with my phone or iPad rather than writing blog when I have some spare time.  One of the reason is because I am feeling lesser time for me to spend for doing things i like now.  Sometimes, i really just want to get enough of rest.  After being done with what i need to do, i find some time doing things that i prefer or i like.  for example, journaling.  I have been speeding time to do journaling instead of expressing what i used to on this site.  I'm happy with what i'm doing.  It is been 7 months since i started a tn(ppl used to call it travelers notebook).  And its because this is something i love to do, so i don't feel like stopping it.

  I've been trying to imagine how's our life gonna be after we start working.  I worried I would just keep working day and night and losing time to spend for others, my friends and my family.  my working hours basically covered all day and probably yes, night too.  So, I might not have extra time to have dinner with friends, playing badminton & etc… Probably this is only me who think too much.  Working life ain't as easy as study life.  Off day no longer flexible anymore, we still have to work on certain public holiday, when people ready to dismiss from work and attend a dinner, we still gotta continue to work.  Converting from a student to adult makes me feel older, indeed yes lol.  Ohh, no.  This is a part of growing life. *rofl*

  Chill, K.  This is just the 3rd day.  Well, I'll come back soon.



xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails